Friday, June 8, 2012

Everybody's Dancin Dancin Crazy

Hii! Well tonight was the official kick-off of Summer! Johnny Holmes:)  its a band that travels around the midwest and does covers on songs, from the classics to call me maybe.  Its fun stuff.  Everybody goes to the park and they have this like stage set up and everyone packs in as tight as they can in the front.. it really probably looks rediculous.  We have so much room but only use like half of it.  I'm not sure why we do it because we all are complaining about it being to crowded and smelling.  But anyways people from all around come.  Its mostly 17-20 year olds on the one side all packed in and everyone else on the other.  It can either be way fun or way lame.  Tonight it started off lame then became way more fun.  You just sing and dance your pants off. Butttt anyways... I'm going to get some sleep because I gotta take the ACT tomorrow. Boo for that.  Keep on keepin on ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment